Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like Taurus does not make enough guns to keep up with the demand. I've been looking everywhere for a Raging Bull in 500 Smith with no luck at all. Woder if they have production issues?

·
32,803 Posts
Did you ask if one could be ordered?
One of the gun rags just let it be known that Taurus is outpacing other gun makers. So there may be precedent for this. :)

On the other hand calling suppliers or distributors direct will give one a clearer picture if Raging Bulls or other makes and models are availble or in the pipeline. Distributors will bend over backwards to clear up a dry hole.

Have had to do that with several purchases. Local dealers with gun bias had egg on their collective faces when the truth had to be faced.

Having been in the military I do respect rank. Not necessarily the guy who holds it though. Sometimes the gun supply tree needs shaking to get things done. :) ;) ;D :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My local dealer said he checked and there was not any in the system. I made the major mistake of selling my 500 to fund another gun and was going to pick up a another 500. Now I cannot find one anywhere, even online.

·
32,803 Posts
Maybe I missed something. Example. RSR is a big distributor that sells to the gun stores. Calling them got me my answers when asking the gunshops didn't bear fruit.

On-line doesn't necessarily things have dried up. Could be, but may be not the whole story.On-line dealers may not be able to get them any faster than the local gunstores.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.