Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Taurus Single Action .357 Revolver

5064 Views 17 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Peacemakr40
Just got this today. Not sure what I have. It's not a Gaucho but is single action .357. It is like new but has been shot a few times, looks like. Got a really good deal on it and couldn't pass it up. I don't see anything like it on Gunbroker or Guns International. Taurus web site says it was made in 2006 and is model 2-357041PSSSA. I think I'll like it.:D

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Whatever it is, I like it. Gaucho is the only single action revolver I was aware of. :thumb:
Reactions: 1
Congrats on the revolver acquisition! A SAA is on my list of wants.
Congrats on the nice single action ! I'd guess it is a Gaucho but hey, whatever, it's a really nice looking western gun.
If you punch in the number you put up there on the Taurus website it comes back as the order # for a Gaucho.
Reactions: 2
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the gun!

As long as I've been following Taurus, I can't imagine it's anything other than a Gaucho....
I like it! Congrats on the find and thanks for sharing the pics!
Many thanks to all for replying. At least I now know what I have!! I think all Gaucho's I've seen were .45's. I just wasn't ready for a .357 Gaucho. But that's OK. I'm happy with it. Thanks again to all. Ken
Reactions: 3
Now you need to spend a couple, three hundred on a gunslinger rig! ;)

(that's why I want a SAA...reawaken that boyhood spirit! :cool: )
Congrats on your new to you western wheel gun.
Czechbikr, Already got that covered. Ready to go! Bullets are .45 colt, not .357.

Attachments

See less See more
Sorry the pictures came out so big.
Very nice pistol & western rig.
Welcome to the forum
Very nice leather gear!:thumb:
Congrats that is a beauty n a terrific caliber and nice rig.
The typical Taurus Gaucho's were in 45 colt. Taurus did chamber a considerably lesser number in 38/357 Mag. I'd been looking for a Gaucho a few years back in 45 colt and wasn't willing to pay the $600 plus people were asking for them on GB. I ended up with a Pietta With the color hardened receiver. The stainless of yours just brings the SAA to life.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.