Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this today. Not sure what I have. It's not a Gaucho but is single action .357. It is like new but has been shot a few times, looks like. Got a really good deal on it and couldn't pass it up. I don't see anything like it on Gunbroker or Guns International. Taurus web site says it was made in 2006 and is model 2-357041PSSSA. I think I'll like it.:D

Attachments

·
Administrator
40,585 Posts
Whatever it is, I like it. Gaucho is the only single action revolver I was aware of. :thumb:

Reactions: leejack

·
Super Moderator
38,026 Posts
Congrats on the revolver acquisition! A SAA is on my list of wants.

·
Administrator
35,714 Posts
Congrats on the nice single action ! I'd guess it is a Gaucho but hey, whatever, it's a really nice looking western gun.

Reactions: leejack

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the gun!

As long as I've been following Taurus, I can't imagine it's anything other than a Gaucho....

·
Super Moderator
38,026 Posts
Now you need to spend a couple, three hundred on a gunslinger rig! ;)

(that's why I want a SAA...reawaken that boyhood spirit! :cool: )

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
Congrats on your new to you western wheel gun.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Very nice pistol & western rig.
Welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
40,585 Posts
Very nice leather gear!:thumb:

·
Registered
15,366 Posts
The typical Taurus Gaucho's were in 45 colt. Taurus did chamber a considerably lesser number in 38/357 Mag. I'd been looking for a Gaucho a few years back in 45 colt and wasn't willing to pay the $600 plus people were asking for them on GB. I ended up with a Pietta With the color hardened receiver. The stainless of yours just brings the SAA to life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts