Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is awesome news for Taurus, I'll be pulling for her!

From the Shooting Wire
Shooting Wire

"Miami, FL - Taurus, the world's foremost manufacturer of firearms announces Pro Shooter, Jessie Harrison-Duff as their Shooting Team Captain.

Jessie Harrison-Duff (formerly Jessie Abbate) has transformed her shooting career, from a beginning shooter to a top ranked professional. She has earned 22 National and 19 World Champion shooting titles, in 5 different shooting disciplines. Among these are the prestigious Bianchi Cup and the World Speed Shooting Championships. Jessie has also ranked in numerous regional and state champion matches as well. Reaching this level of shooting performance in her career defines a well-disciplined competitor and role model for the Taurus Shooting Team. "

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Taurus getting into action shooting cannot be good for my wallet - I sense a whole line of PT1911 race/near-race guns incoming.

Reactions: Lmstncwby and CNCSC

·
Registered
27,567 Posts
I think Noisy has a point. This is going to sell way too many Tauri. We may even find ourselves mainstream.

·
Registered
29,944 Posts
Jessie is not only a world class shooter, and a Lady, but...

She's a "Babeasaurus"...that can hold her own against any cover model from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
I think this is great news! I know Airwrench is going to like this! Jessie is an amazing shooter and will make a tremendous shooter for team Taurus! When we visited Taurus Airwrench made a point of asking about team sponsorship and the CEO, Mark Kresser said then that they were "looking into" doing something along those lines. All I can say is WOW! Nice going!

·
Super Moderator
37,002 Posts
That news is hot off the press...she doesn't even have them posted on her web site yet as a sponsor.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That news is hot off the press...she doesn't even have them posted on her web site yet as a sponsor.
She did mention it on her FB. Everyone who has a FB jump out there and like her.

I have a good scoop occasionally.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Noisy has a point. This is going to sell way too many Tauri. We may even find ourselves mainstream.
Come on guys! You complain when we are zeros and you complain when we are heros. You just can't make some folks happy! :)

·
Registered
27,567 Posts
I'm happy!

:yipee::yipee::yipee:
Who's not happy?
Gorgeous girl - gorgeous gun.
Now she's gotta keep winning!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Definitely a step in the right direction! Expect, respect, and rising prices!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I don't believe prices will increase significantly with Ruger snapping at their heels with their pricing. Iron sharpens iron. Having her on Team Taurus will certainly help overcome the past "bad press" Taurus has been subjected to.

·
22,058 Posts
Can't wait to see Jessie.

Skiff got to see her a while back when he visited my gun club.

I have shot with her in steel and USPSA matches and she is all that. What really is her strong point
is along with being very attractive and being an awesome shooter she is absolutely down to earth
and friendly.

·
32,654 Posts
It makes sense to go this way on Facebook. There is a Taurus Handguns page on Facebook, goofy though it is. I pasted a link to here there.

This keeps gun forums like TFL and THR irrelevant because the maximum coverage is out there. Not with them. Keep those forums in the dark.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
This is going to be a very positive event for Taurus. It should, in time make a variety of accessories that are not currently available for Taurus guns become available as well. It's definitely going to impact some of the Internet commandos that have nothing better to do than bash Taurus. It should drive them nuts, actually!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts