Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with 24/7, Mil Pro's and 1911... with dovetail sights... see if you can measure? It looks like Taurus is using the same Heine sights on all 3 models, but that may be decetive... many of us would like to "nudge" sight makers to offer alternatives (adjustable or 3 dot) for the Taurus... if the market were truely broad enough to handle all 3models we might get better response.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great idea. Probably wouldn't hurt to call Taurus to ask. I'm sure they would be able to provide an appropriate answer and it would be direct from the horses mouth.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Wausau. How ya doin'?

I recognize your screen name from either TFL or THR (maybe both). Am I mistaken?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was doing a little research on my 24/7 Pro LS and ended up looking @ the taurus tactical side of things.

in the middle pic for the 24/7 OSS they mention optional Novak XD 3-dot site, which is how i happened across this forum.

http://www.taurustactical.com/dsp_247oss.cfm

i havent been able to find it yet, but im wondering if they will fit the Pro models.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ixc said:
in the middle pic for the 24/7 OSS they mention optional Novak XD 3-dot

i havent been able to find it yet, but im wondering if they will fit the Pro models.
If you find this, please post the info here. If you think about it and want to PM me as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, and have a great day!

Blessings,
M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts