Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
32,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This needs to be done again as it's been awhile since it has been done.

If the Taurus Santa could give you a revolver model that you want to see reintroduced or just made please leave your wishlist here under the virtual Taurus It's Christmas All Year Long Tree.

Want do you good little boys and girls want as far as Taurus revolvers go?

I think Taurus Santa has an ear in this direction.:) Maybe.

Gotta go and get some of that virtual alcohol egg nog.

Start your wishlist here with a post.

·
Super Moderator
35,525 Posts
I have a Raging Bull in 44 magnum with a 4 or 6 inch barrel on my short list. :cool:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
A matte stainless 5-shot Taurus snubbie revolver chambered in .45 ACP.

Reactions: CNCSC and MOONDAWG

·
Registered
432 Posts
Does it have to be a revolver? cuz um I am not a revolver guy... I guess if it had to be a revolver I'd want a 3.5" barrel 357. in Polished Stainless and a Grey rubberized grip with finger grooves and night sights...

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
1. Taurus 617 stainless steel 357 Magnum with a 3" barrel.
2. Bring back the Taurus® Mdl 85 38 Special with the concealed hammer (CH).
3. Bring
back the Taurus® Mdl 856HL2MG 38 Special.

·
32,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Start producing 431s and 441s again. The .44 Special with the right marketing could take off and be as popular as it once was.

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
...That doesn't require "moon clips" ala S&W M547 or Charter Arms Rimless Revolver (CARR).

And while they're at it, up date the 9mm M905 with the same extractor star so it doesn't need mooclips either.
Got my vote.

·
Super Moderator
34,944 Posts
M405, .40 S&W caliber 2" with moon clips. :D I like moon clips. Moon clips carry easier and load faster.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Please bring back the Rossi 720, Santa. And if you could send me a 405 with a poly frame, that would make me even happier!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I'd like to see a 3" 617 and a 4&6 " in 45ACP with moon clips.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Please Santa, make them bring back the Rossi Cyclops... I will leave out the cookies and milk as payment...

·
Registered
481 Posts
well santa has already answered my wish for a new type of gun, now to save for it and get it. i hope to get it by june of this year if things work out. oh i almost forgot to mention the gun lol, i have a 605 blue steel that has been great got it in december of 2010. after getting it i said to myself i said self lol, if taurus would make one in polymer it would be great. now they have one so the saving and waiting has begun, if its anything like my steel 605 it wil be a keeper. the only thing i don't like about my 605 is where the barrel attaches to the frame, on one side they ground a little to much frame so it isn't flat across the top. not much and you can't tell it unless you look close, but with the way it shoots i don't care. thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts