Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gents

My name is Savee (Thailand) this is my gun raging bull .44 have problme with yoke and are looking for new yoke spare part to replace, but don't know where to order from website and can ship to my place

Taurus raging bull.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
I did contacted to Thai agency and also Brazil but not work, i waiting for good friendship touch me , in my condition i can send the money frist just give me bank account and then ship the part to me by personally.

Warning do not give out personal information to anyone that ask and that includes bank accounts.
Staff!!!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I did contacted to Thai agency and also Brazil but not work, i waiting for good friendship touch me , in my condition i can send the money frist just give me bank account and then ship the part to me by personally.
I don't think anyone will give you their bank account.

Try to get the part from a dealer in Thailand.

·
Super Moderator
36,450 Posts
You will either need to find a gunsmith in Thailand to order and fit the part/s or contact Taurus and find out where you can ship it for service. No one will or should give you bank information. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Warning do not give out personal information to anyone that ask and that includes bank accounts.
Staff!!!

I apologized for my mistake and thank to everyone to recommended

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Savee - You PMed me on this same topic. I gave you the link to Taurus in Brazil. Email or call them and they should be able to direct you to the people you will need to work with to get yuor gun repaired. It would be against the laws of the United States for anyone on this forum to purchase parts and ship them to you in Thailand.

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
Just FYI, per Numrich Gun Parts the US government apparently has restrictions shipping gun parts to Thailand. It seems a permit is required and individuals here in the USA are probably not set up to possess or verify whatever this permit is. Restricted Countries

This could lead to trouble for any private US citizen if they were to ship gun parts to Thailand. The parts do have to pass through US customs and Thailand customs.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
I apologize if I reacted to the post hastily, I saw the request for bank account information and it didn't seem right to me.

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
Considering all the spam emails I get that are worded similarly my first thought was like yours, bmbroker.

I do hope you can find service and parts for your revolver, Savee.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Savee - You PMed me on this same topic. I gave you the link to Taurus in Brazil. Email or call them and they should be able to direct you to the people you will need to work with to get yuor gun repaired. It would be against the laws of the United States for anyone on this forum to purchase parts and ship them to you in Thailand.
I'm tried to contacted that link as you advied and use google to translate and fill in question then click enter but no respond,

Regards
Savee

1 - 14 of 14 Posts