Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can find rosewood grips for my stainless PT945? I've scoured the net and they are either out of stock or don't even list the 945 model.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
You might try Altamont. They aren't listed, but they have made all sorts of grips and may be able to hook you up.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might try Altamont. They aren't listed, but they have made all sorts of grips and may be able to hook you up.
I've seen them. They list the 940 with pearl grips. maybe I should just call?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you try the Taurus websight? That's where I got mine, and fairly recently, too. They're really beautiful and well-made. Observe:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fystb73TiN6ypOMypONCMdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
I know. I have seen your photo before. Sweet. That's what convinced me. Somehow I ended up with 3 of these bad boys, each one has a rail though. I ordered 2 sets of rosewood from Taurus and ditto from grips4guns.com within the last week. All on back order.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Look for Rosewood grips for a PT-92 with decocker, they should fit the 945.

·
Premium Member
10,975 Posts
The rosewood grips on my PT92 came from Taurus. You have to call CS and ask for them. Taurus has a lot of items not listed on their website. Calling and asking is how I got rosewood grips for my Judge PD.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rosewood grips on my PT92 came from Taurus. You have to call CS and ask for them. Taurus has a lot of items not listed on their website. Calling and asking is how I got rosewood grips for my Judge PD.
Roger that. Every time I call them the women that answer the phone act like they could care less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts