Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I carry a Glock 19 with an extra mag everyday in appendix using a tier1 concealed axis elite holster. I really like my Glock set up because of how comfortable the holster is and the ability to carry an extra magazine. But I would really love to carry my PT92 because of how much I love the gun. I know it’s a larger pistol but carrying full size in appendix has always been comfortable to me. I was wondering if anyone has found a good comfortable holster they use to carry appendix or if I’m just a weird anomaly who doesn’t mind a full size pistol in appendix. Preferably kydex. Almost a must have to have another magazine though. Thank you!

·
Registered
661 Posts
I am roughly 5' 8" with generous love handles. If I were to try to appendix carry my PT92 I would have to stand up all day and never sit down. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am roughly 5' 8" with generous love handles. If I were to try to appendix carry my PT92 I would have to stand up all day and never sit down. ;)
Im 5’6 and stocky lol with this tier1 holster you can buy a foam spacer that takes care of that which is what I had to do lol

·
Registered
36,606 Posts
Were I to CCW a PT92, and I have, the Shoulder Holster route has worked best for me.
TRUE!--but you will get more looks from the ladies with the appendix carry!
1jx2t5.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
I carry a S&W 686 in a leather IWB holster at 4 o'clock position. It's a heavy revolver - but well worth the weight. You've got it made with the PT92 - no worries. And you'll be reassured that you have a reliable side arm.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,135 Posts
My EDC is a PT 99 at the 4 o’clock in a Blackhawk OWB CQC. And a double mag carrier on the off side. 5’ 10” @ 180#, shirttail out.

·
Registered
36,606 Posts
My EDC is a PT 99 at the 4 o’clock in a Blackhawk OWB CQC. And a double mag carrier on the off side. 5’ 10” @ 180#, shirttail out.
He-He-He yea that 180 likely is without the 99 and the extra mags I bet!

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
I would not carry my PT92/99/100 appendix if carried condition 1 - the ambi safety is too easy to flip off and the DA trigger to light to pull if decocked. I carry like Willian except in leather OWB at 4:02 o'clock ! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts