Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just discovered that my Fobus Standard Paddle holster Model BR2 will not work for my PT92AF. Fobus site informs me that only the PT92 without the rail works. So now I have a holster that I can't use. Just great! I thought all 92's had the rail. Taurus web site does not even mention one without the pic rail. I bought this last year and mislaid it and just found it and of course, it doesn't work. Can't exchange or return as I have had it too long.:(

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Easy thing... sell it ;-)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never sold anything online. I just barely get my orders online right. Well; not really; The wife and I buy almost everything we need or want online.
I am going to try and see if FOBUS will exchange it for my PT111 G2. If not then I will try to figure out how to sell it online.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Only worth about $ 20 new ! When I have an item no longer wanted I just put it in the Pay It Forward column and give it away . Karma is great maybe someone has what your looking for also !

·
Registered
36,780 Posts
I just discovered that my Fobus Standard Paddle holster Model BR2 will not work for my PT92AF. Fobus site informs me that only the PT92 without the rail works. So now I have a holster that I can't use. Just great! I thought all 92's had the rail. Taurus web site does not even mention one without the pic rail. I bought this last year and mislaid it and just found it and of course, it doesn't work. Can't exchange or return as I have had it too long.:(

Any Ideas?
older model 92 and 99 did not have the rails.
I spilled paint all over mine so don't pay attention to that!

Attachments

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,241 Posts

Any Ideas?
You will need a few more posts before you qualify for the classifeds, but when you do, "pay it forward" or a "For sale ad" will do the trick. I am positive soMEone would be interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts