Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
All2kool, just to be sure I understand, are you just giving info on the price of the magazine?
Are you not listing anything for sale or trade? I just want to be sure of your thread/post.

This is the Classified Firearms section to list firearm items for sale or trade.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
All2kool, just to be sure I understand, are you just giving info on the price of the magazine?
Are you not listing anything for sale or trade? I just want to be sure of your thread/post.

This is the Classified Firearms section to list firearm items for sale or trade.
That is correct lnl. Perhaps a move to the 92 and other pistols section would make some people happy:D

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Good idea! I'll get it moved.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I got happy for a second.I thought it said pt1911.Old tired eyes lol.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

I just wanted to share a great find. If this is the wrong section, please move it to the appropriate section. I did not find an 'Internet Deals' area so I posted in the Classifieds.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was a bust. They don't really work in my PT92C circa 1993. The first round jams, subsequent rounds do load and eject. When the magazine is inserted, the visible slop is noticeable. The factory magazines fit snug and tight.

So now I have two brand new PT911 Magazines for sale and I'd just like to get my money back. I'll sell them to anyone here for the exact $43 I paid, no charge for shipping. I'll actually end up losing $5 but live and learn.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts