Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you stay, lots of good folks here. May I suggest a brief time-out to really get familiar with you new weapon. As you can see, some kind folks have given you a few videos to start with. Please, my intentions are to see that you get off to a safe start with your firearm. It's a great sport and hobby. Safe handling of your weapon will only insure a life long chance to enjoy it while keeping everyone safe. Congratulations on your new gun and we are all glad you chimed in with us......If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.......

Reactions: loudviking

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
jillybean - welcome - and don't feel bad! at least you got the slide open - sometimes I can't even do that! :eek:

·
Registered
24,850 Posts
Glad you fixed it. Welcome to TA from Minnesota. You may want to get some instruction for safety and practical shooting.

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Brand new to firearms. So new, that I haven't even taken the gun out to fire it yet. So, just now I racked the slide back and it got stuck. Even though I looked at the manual and pushed every button there is, I can't get the slide to close. Help!!!!!! Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks anyway!!
Did you take the Mag out then close it? Was that the fix? Just curious now....

·
Registered
17,456 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Welcome from Almost Heaven, WV! Once you learn the ins and outs of your gun I think you'll really like it. I have an 840c and like it a whole lot.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Brand new to firearms. So new, that I haven't even taken the gun out to fire it yet. So, just now I racked the slide back and it got stuck. Even though I looked at the manual and pushed every button there is, I can't get the slide to close. Help!!!!!! Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks anyway!!
Lol, at least you were honest! Welcome to the site! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts