Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to know if any forum member has purchased and fired the new model PT58...I had one of the older/original models, but got strapped for cash and had to sell..I recently found one of the new model's on display at a local gun shop and was wondering how the two compared, other than the new model holding more ammo...Also, I was wondering if grips for the new model PT58 were interchangeable with the PT92 model..any and all info will be greatly appreciated..thanks from the Bluegrassstate..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
viewed by 19 and no replies...did I post this question in the right catagory? If so, I'll re-post the question in "The Firing Line"....happy trails from the Bluegrassstate..

·
Registered
356 Posts
I guess nobody has any information on it - googling it turned up some references to it being a close clone of a blow-back operated Beretta.

·
Administrator
18,198 Posts
Bluegrassstate said:
Also, I was wondering if grips for the new model PT58 were interchangeable with the PT92 model..any and all info will be greatly appreciated..thanks from the Bluegrassstate..
Definitely not!! The PT58 Grip Frame is shorter and shallower. However, Grips for the Beretta 84's may be closer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies...I had the old model PT58 and the grips were shorter than the PT92..however, when looking at the newer model for sale at a local gun shop, the grips looked to be the same size..thanks for the heads-up, from the Bluegrassstate..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts