Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need HELP! Taurus PT24/7 G2 9mm DA/SA DS STD, 4.2" with Streamlight TLR-3

Hi,

I just bought a new Taurus PT24/7 G2 9mm DA/SA DS STD, 4.2" and I love it. I am having problems finding a holster/holsters that will fit my gun since I have the StreamLight TLR-3 attachment. Anyone have any suggestions? I have attached an image of my setup. Thanks!

-Jacob

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
you find one please let me know. I am looking for a iwb as well as owb for the same setup. For the iwb I was thinking about doing the old faithful mold-it-yourself thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you find one please let me know. I am looking for a iwb as well as owb for the same setup. For the iwb I was thinking about doing the old faithful mold-it-yourself thing.
Well it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. Went to a hunting store today and they said it would be hard to find one since I have the TLR-3 tac light. He said I could get one custom made but all I see when he said that is $$$$$. So I will keep searching and see what I come up with and if you find something please let me know as well. Thanks!

-Jacob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

I just bought a new Taurus PT24/7 G2 9mm DA/SA DS STD, 4.2" and I love it. I am having problems finding a holster/holsters that will fit my gun since I have the StreamLight TLR-3 attachment. Anyone have any suggestions? I have attached an image of my setup. Thanks!

-Jacob
I was doing some searching and found a website Photo Gallery - American Holster Company | American Holster Company that will custom make a holster with any attachment. Here is an IWB which is what I like to have on my back. Looks like it might be a winner! What do you think of this style?

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
That looks like a good rig. Personally, I like a leather/kydex hybrid as it is much more narrow in profile than an all leather type and thus easier to conceal IWB. But you know what they say about opinions...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Good luck in finding a suitable holster for your rig.

My Taurus G2 24/7 .45 pulls nightstand duty along with its AimSport 92 lumen light.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im considering going this route. The only issue would be if there is enough kydex to cover both the weapon and the light. Im sure you could email oldfaithful and ask.
I have been emailing Tony from *Multi Holsters ~ Quality Custom KYDEX Gun Holsters for Inside, Outside, Multi 2-in-1 Inside/Outside Waistband, Pocket & Mag Holders ... He wrote me this: Yes, I actually have 4 guns on order at the moment and one of them is the G2. If you place your order now I should have the weapon by the time it arrives. And yes I can make a holster with that weapon and light.

He looks to have so pretty awesome Kydex™ holsters and you can customize them any way you want including any colors or camo design you like. So when he gets his G2 in I am going to get him to make me one and prolly go with the 2-in-1 IWB or the HYBRID. Let me know what you guys think about the site. Seems like winner!

-Jacob
aka KillB0X

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been emailing Tony from *Multi Holsters ~ Quality Custom KYDEX Gun Holsters for Inside, Outside, Multi 2-in-1 Inside/Outside Waistband, Pocket & Mag Holders ... He wrote me this: Yes, I actually have 4 guns on order at the moment and one of them is the G2. If you place your order now I should have the weapon by the time it arrives. And yes I can make a holster with that weapon and light.

He looks to have so pretty awesome Kydex™ holsters and you can customize them any way you want including any colors or camo design you like. So when he gets his G2 in I am going to get him to make me one and prolly go with the 2-in-1 IWB or the HYBRID. Let me know what you guys think about the site. Seems like winner!

-Jacob
aka KillB0X
I found someone in town to do it on the side. Charge is $40. I will post pics of his work if anyone lives in MS just thought I would spread the word because some of these websites are charging an arm and leg!

-Jacob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Thank you for the info, Holsters for G2 are hard to find.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was able to get a Fobus EMG 20/21 when I put a TRL 2 on my 24/7 PRO DS Cal 9mm. works great for me i carry mine everywhere and every day. and Congrats on the G2. Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Laser guns

1 - 15 of 15 Posts