Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does Taurus still make the PT1911 in 38 Super? I don't see it listed anymore on the TaurusUSA Website.

I'll take any Taurus Super 38, but I am specifically looking for their polished stainless one::shocked:

handgun-pistol-taurus-119110938bhg1-m1911-38sup-bhg-ss.jpg
Yea, I know, I've heard all the BBQ and ghetto gun insults, but if you would like to repeat them, please be my guest :jiml:

However, I would much rather get feedback as to whether Taurus still makes these pistols, and if they are in stock anywhere Online.

I also need an aftermarket Super 38 barrel with compensator; does anyone know if the PT1911 Super guns take typical 1911 aftermarket drop-in barrel/comp assemblies without extensive gunsmithing? :confused:

Thank you!

-Billy :)

·
Registered
36,301 Posts
...how's this for quick service, and not one Ghetto joke...:icon_ banana:O0:icon_ banana:
AHEEEMMM!!!
you might want to contact greenwolf and get a set of his Home Boy night sites for the gun to complete the look!--Now that we got that out of the way!
Talk about blind luck!!
the only 38 Supers that CDNN has in stock are the railed with gold trim ones!
time for a lottery ticket to be purchased i say!
and as no one I think has answered NO Taurus no longer makes the Pt1911 in any 38 Super model.
enjoy!

·
32,530 Posts
aheeemmm!!!
You might want to contact greenwolf and get a set of his home boy night sites for the gun to complete the look!--now that we got that out of the way!
Talk about blind luck!!
The only 38 supers that cdnn has in stock are the railed with gold trim ones!
Time for a lottery ticket to be purchased i say!
And as no one i think has answered no taurus no longer makes the pt1911 in any 38 super model.
Enjoy!
so right :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts