Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm canceling my KyGunCo order and will be getting 2 of these from Buds. For only $14 more, they have the Stainless PT111! PSA will have a long wait on shipping plus they charge shipping fees. KyGunCo does not charge delivery fees and has fast shipping, but there's a long wait. Buds has both the Blue PT111 for $199 and the Stainless for $213.

[edit] Correction. The Stainless is $213 shipped!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I saw that this morning also!!! I ordered a blue one for $199... I got an email from Bud's around 10:30 this morning, my G2 is in the shipping department already!!!:)

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Congrats to both of you. Looking forward to pictures and range reports.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm canceling my KyGunCo order and will be getting 2 of these from Buds. For only $14 more, they have the Stainless PT111! PSA will have a long wait on shipping plus they charge shipping fees. KyGunCo does not charge delivery fees and has fast shipping, but there's a long wait. Buds has both the Blue PT111 for $199 and the Stainless for $213.

[edit] Correction. The Stainless is $213 shipped!
Thanks I cancelled my PSA order for 2 blacks and got 2 SS for same price.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My PSA g2 order is still in the processing stage for 4 days now, Buds has gotten product to my FFl in 4-5 days from order time.

Afraid to cancel my g2 order because same order contains an AR lower and may end up in a mathematical wormhole with PSA.

ETA: Problem resolved,wife gets the PSA blue g2 and I order the SS g2 from Bud's, that is until she likes the shiny one mo beta

win win , happy sammich maker and TWO moar 9mm pistols. Thanks guys, ya'll are great at helping me save $.

·
Registered
80 Posts
looks like they must be discontinuing the G2, and coming out with a G3???
what other reason would there be, for ALOT of places selling the G2 soooooooooooooo cheap!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
looks like they must be discontinuing the G2, and coming out with a G3???
what other reason would there be, for ALOT of places selling the G2 soooooooooooooo cheap!
The strong US dollar and weak Brazilian economy is more likely the reason.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I saw that price 2 days ago, checked later on that night and I couldn't find it. Now your link sends me to $225?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Low prices are great!

And if a G3 is released, I might have to add a new toy to the toy box!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw that price 2 days ago, checked later on that night and I couldn't find it. Now your link sends me to $225?
It was $265, then it was $213 for a few hours, then it went back to $265, then it was $213 for a day, and now its $225.. Still a great price and cheapest price online.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Anyone that ordered from Buds's- did you get an email telling you to call them?
I placed my order yesterday for a couple of these and a couple other guns, one email said order has been picked, then another email is telling me there's a problem and I need to call them.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyone that ordered from Buds's- did you get an email telling you to call them?
I placed my order yesterday for a couple of these and a couple other guns, one email said order has been picked, then another email is telling me there's a problem and I need to call them.
Nope, I haven't. I paid by echeck, and the only email I received was in reference to that.

·
Super Moderator
36,034 Posts
Congrats...it looks like you guys made out! The link now shows 261.00 cash for the SS model.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts