Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was at my local gun shop over the weekend asking about a PT100 for a friend who was interested and apparently Taurus disconued this model. Is this true?!? I own one and love it. At this point i have to assume my buddy's only hope for getting one would be used. Sort of disappointing. I mean i could always try to talk him into going with the 9mm but he had his heart set on .40cal.

EDIT: I just took a look at the 2013 Taurus catolog and its still there so apparently they were wrong. I wonder why he thought they had been discontinued. FALSE ALARM FOLKS!

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Say it's not so!

There are only a few reasons why a manufacture cuts a product from their offering:
1. Too costly to make (Not this)
2. Availability of raw materials (Not this)
3. Deminished product sales (most likely)

·
Premium Member
17,743 Posts

·
Registered
11,061 Posts
More Internet Myth, passed along by a worker in a Gun Shop. With the buying spree that we're seeing, it's likely used an an excuse to get people to buy something on hand. Face it, "we're out of them" just doesn't have the finality of " they discontinued them".

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
More Internet Myth, passed along by a worker in a Gun Shop. With the buying spree that we're seeing, it's likely used an an excuse to get people to buy something on hand. Face it, "we're out of them" just doesn't have the finality of " they discontinued them".
Probably started by a Glock owner. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.