Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Taurus PT 917 c. I have had her for over 10 years now. I bought her used from a GunStore on gunbrokers. She I s my range partner. She has never given me any problems. Sometimes I even carry her. I have OWB and IWB holsters for her. I have just made the first change to her.
These are wooden grips I found on EBay for $60.00. I love the way they look. My next gun buy will be a newer PT92. My personal opinion is I like the the style of the Beretta 92 but the price and safety positions of the Taurus PT92. Any one else still looking at buying a PT92? If you know where I find one please let me know. Feel free to post about gun.

·
8,532 Posts
Those are nice pistols, your looks great. Finding new or used PT92's right now is very hard. I am seeing used ones occasionally on gunbroker for close to or above $500. So now is not a good time , seems Taurus is only sending out new G2C,G3C, and G3's,,haven't seen any new PT92's for awhile.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
If you love your 917C you might like this; PT92C.

The magazine is a PT92 15 round. I also have two 13 rounders for it. This is the gun that brought me to this forum.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are nice pistols, your looks great. Finding new or used PT92's right now is very hard. I am seeing used ones occasionally on gunbroker for close to or above $500. So now is not a good time , seems Taurus is only sending out new G2C,G3C, and G3's,,haven't seen any new PT92's for awhile.
I bought my wife a G3C for Christmas for less then 350.00. I am still waiting and looking. I have seen the Berettas 92 for 550 but no PT 92. Seems like everyone wants a Glock or a Sig. I think may find a option by next summer after the world gets a little calmer. Thanks for comment let me know if see a deal out there.

·
Registered
17,161 Posts
My 917C Not a good carry gun because it has been modified with fully adjustable target sites front and rear for target shooting. 😁

Reactions: kmw1954
1 - 5 of 5 Posts