Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I am offering this for sale. These are getting more difficult to find and are discontinued. I am offering this for the same as I paid for it. I have run maybe 50 rounds through this gun.

I purchased this last summer. The original owner simply didn't like the size and feel of the pistol in his hand. He said that he had only fired 10 rounds though this gun. He kept it in one of his dresser drawers and from years of the drawer being open and closed it has a very light wear on one edge. Though if I had not mentioned this you would most likely never have noticed this.
The Taurus PT-101P is like the Taurus PT-101 with two differences, the magazine is designed to hold 16 rounds. So in total the pistol will hold 17 rounds counting one in the chamber. It also has a contured finger grip metal frame for a great feel and grip.
It comes in the original box with two magazines. Taurus offers a Lifetime warranty on the pistol, this means that even being the non-original owner you will have a lifetime warranty on this pistol. The PT-101P was a limited run edition and is no longer in production.

Please forgive the quality of the photos, the finish on the pistol looks to be uneven, however it is simply that I tend to over oil my pistols when I clean them..hence the duo-tone finished look.

If you have any questions please ask and don't assume to know the answer. I prefer to sell to a current TX CHL holder, however will sell Face to Face with proof of being a current Texas resident....IE: Texas DL. You must be able to legally own, purchase, possess a firearm in the state of Texas. I would prefer to not ship, however if I were to ship it must go to your FFL for transfer. Shipping and transfer are not included in this price and would be extra.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Not surprising. That is a sweet looking PT!

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
19 minutes from post to sold post!

nice!

·
Registered
13,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually it was less time than that, I stopped to cut up some fresh strawberries and slice some banana to make a bowl of Blue Bell for the wife and myself in between the sell and undating the post.....LOL !!!! I am so weak when it comes to fresh fruit and Blue Bell.

·
Registered
13,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still don't believe that I sold it. But, after thinking of the other PT-101 pistols that I have, and that the magazines all interchange, I didn't see a need to keep the P-edition. The finger contour of the grip felt great in the hand, and even more so once I installed a pair of Hogue grip panels. However I picked up a Pachmayr Grip for one of my other PT-101s and now if feels better than the 101P did.
The new owner should be very pleased.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Happy and Sad for you, all at once. :) :( :D

If I hadn't just got one Saturday, it would've been sold even faster!! :D

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congrats on a very quick sale. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts