Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No specific problem I started this to say why i dont recomend Taurus guns more often. We all know Taurus support if you have a problem is one of their biggest issues but the biggest issue to me is the way they keep introducing new models that they sell a year or two then the model goes away and getting magazine and parts become imposable I do recommend their revolvers the pt1911 and the pt92 maybe the G2 I love my 92 and my 1911 has been good (my RIA and STI guns have been better)

·
9,106 Posts
I agree Taurus CS is frustrating, but they do repair the problems -- mostly. Its that long wait that causes the perception problems. The second issue you bring up is their worst legacy issue. No parts in the pipeline and early discontinuance of good firearms. The list is long of really good handguns and rifles that survived just long enough to begin to fill gunsafe's, then were disco'd leaving the owners with a sinking feeling in the pit of their stomachs. Knowing that when they need a magazine or repair parts they are out of luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts