Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
The best you can do is write Taurus Corporate and address the letter to the company president (you can probably find his name if you do a web search). Problem is that the letter will wind up in the hands of a secretary who screens all mail at that level. So if you do write a letter you want the president of the company to see try to make it one filled with praise, or if you want to vent be as positive and constructive as possible (e.g. list your real problems and provide realistic suggestions on how to fix the problems). Otherwise, you have ZERO chance that the president is going to see the letter.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I too am extremely curious about this request.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Your best bet is to listen to Guntalk on Sunday and call in when he's on the air with Tom Gresham(s), I don't recall his name, but you could find it if you scan thru the old pod cast and find his name in the subject headings. guntalk.com. He sounds like a good guy, worked for S&W for years before going to Taurus. David

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would love to know the purpose as well. Anyhow if this company was listed on the Stock Exchange, any investor is provided with a list of board members and contact information. Just a thought.

·
Registered
5 Posts
firecaptdave said:
Does anyone have the name, phone number, snail mail and email address of the Taurus President? Thanks in advance.
You can send me the letter by email and it will be forwarded to directors who work with and talk to the president very often.

·
Registered
276 Posts
taurusprivateequity said:
You can send me the letter by email and it will be forwarded to directors who work with and talk to the president very often.
No offense, Taurusprivateequity, but why would anyone send you an email containing personal information, trusting you could do as you claim? Your email is a hotmail account, you have three posts up here, and nobody knows who you are. It would be rather stupid to forward a letter containing personal information in it to someone who is unknown in this day and age of identity theft.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Common sense dictates that one does not divulge personal information to anyone. If there is someone "witless" enough to give out information to someone they do not know then they deserve whatever they get.

·
Administrator
40,684 Posts
Taurusprivateequity, how 'bout you introduce yourself on the Member Introduction board? I and a lot of others here would like to know where your coming from. :???:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Taurusprivateequity, how 'bout you introduce yourself on the Member Introduction board? I and a lot of others here would like to know where your coming from.

++++1

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Taurusprivateequity, how 'bout you introduce yourself on the Member Introduction board? I and a lot of others here would like to know where your coming from.

I agree
+++++111111

·
Registered
5 Posts
Smokewagon said:
Taurusprivateequity, how 'bout you introduce yourself on the Member Introduction board? I and a lot of others here would like to know where your coming from. :???:
As a fund manager I own 1% of Taurus, and am here to hear what people have to say about the company and its products. Certain funds have been accumulating Taurus' shares and well known investment firms might at some point acquire larger stakes. As Taurus is undergoing rapid technological and structural changes, investing in R&D to enhance the quality of its products while lowering production costs, it will increasingly become associated with the industry's cutting edge. Some of its subsidiaries can barely keep up with demand, a new factory is about to be built, and tools and precision machining equipment are also sold worldwide. Sales, revenues and profits are exceeding previous expectations and at never before seen levels.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The link I displayed listed Taurus Manufacturing as a private company. If it is not what exchange is it traded on and what is its symbol?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.