Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners (MCRGO) web site http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/default.asp , they are running a poll of what gun Michigan owners use as their main carry weapon.

With 7057 responses, Taurus is 5th with 478 (6.77%). This is behind Glock:1361, S&W:1010, SigArms:545 and Springfield Armory:511, but ahead of Kimber:456, Ruger:362, KelTec:341, Kahr:284, Colt:282 and Beretta:279.

All others are less than 200 each.

·
32,614 Posts
That's quite a sampling and poll.And the Taurus owners aren't wearing paper bags over the head,skulking in the shadows, nor are they hiding in their houses and won't come out.

We have a few joke tellers here that probably should. ;D :D :rolleyes: :eek: :) :p

Nice to see something like that come along. Just goes to show there are intelligent people in Michigan.

Wisconsin here..... that's another story. :D ;D :) :p ;) Parts of the state anyway. The Troglodytes here kept CCW from passing. And a majority of residents sit there and let themselves get run over by the anti-gunners. Go figure. :) :'( :loco: :bang:

Tell them there to keep up the good work. ;D :D

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
We have a few joke tellers here that probably should. Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Shocked Smiley Tongue
Ha ...Quicks..i know who this is :-X

it just amazes me how guys can be so against a brand of handguns...im happy just to have one :)....

Whew..don't let the guys at the Ruger forum see that..LOL

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
yup.. ;) knew that when i posted..LOL

I like Ruger Guns also.( I have: 1022...Mark2 Pistol)....
that is for those guys when they read this post,they don't come a huntin me :) :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts