Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are finally shipping. Check out the auction sites. The one I saw from a Jax, FL dealer was all black and it was cheap! (Anything less than MSRP is cheap to me.) :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Low price seen was $446 (Buy price, store item) . Several dealers have them listed on at least two of the auction sites. Also available is the SOCOM desert brown. Only .45acp seen.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn, somebody say something.

After all of the grumping (for months) about Taurus teasing us with Mag articles and showing them at the SHOT Shows (last year and this year) it wouuld seem that the shouts of joy would spring forth from the assembled masses. Or did you give up and just by the long slide because you were tired of waiting.

Probably your old lady found your cash stash and now you have to wait to buy one. Me, I just spent mine on a Springfield XD, Tactical, .45 with the thumb safety. My PT 24/7 PRO and PT145 PRO will have to suffice until I get more money.

·
Registered
66 Posts
High Power Bob said:
Probably your old lady found your cash stash and now you have to wait to buy one.
I took my wife to Branson last week on my stash. I should have stayed home. Had I known, I would have.

Dale

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
t-rubble said:
NYPD....this vendor looks promising, but i don't know them. have you done business with them?
No, I have not. But they also post on GunBroker.com so I probably wouldn't hesitate to order from them. Their prices are fair also.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
NYPD in AZ said:
http://www.wholesalehunter.com/product.asp?ref=gb&productid=47437

7 in stock----.45 ACP with SOCOM brown frame.

I've waited so long for these that I don't even want one any longer. I'll wait a couple months for the 800 series to arrive.
I need one of each. Well actually I don't need either but want at least one OSS .45 ACP and one 809B 9mm.In fact, I don't know which of the two I want the most. :p Thankfully I don't have to choose between them.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
I need one of each. Well actually I don't need either but want at least one OSS .45 ACP and one 809B 9mm.In fact, I don't know which of the two I want the most. :p Thankfully I don't have to choose between them.
I'm just getting the 845 SS when it arrives in a couple months.
Those Glock style takedown levers seal the deal for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What is the difference between the OSS and 24/7 LS (45acp) aside from the extra barrel length? Looking to buying one really soon!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
SinCity said:
What is the difference between the OSS and 24/7 LS (45acp) aside from the extra barrel length? Looking to buying one really soon
OSS additions to 24/7 Pro:
stainless steel guide rod
ambi safety
match grade barrel
novak 3-dot sights
all OSS pistols have polymer grip (no ribber)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Doesn't the OSS have a decocking feature as well?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
tman said:
Doesn't the OSS have a decocking feature as well?
Why yes it does....I left that out since the wife was screaming, "Dinner is ready NOW!!!!"

Upon further reading it also has a 18.5 lb recoil spring and a reversible magazine release.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
jonyrotten said:
that's what i thought was the big added feature, it's a 24/7 pro with a longer barrel and a decocker. am i wrong?
See first post on this page. ^^^^^

1 - 20 of 70 Posts