1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
There's a pretty nice write up on it as well. I notice it is a DA/SA with decocker. I wonder if that's gonna migrate to the MilPro line.

I think a decocker sure would be nice.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice timing! Would like to get a look at that one!

·
Registered
790 Posts
My FFL dealer was on the phone to one of his distributors today and asked about the 24/7 OSS. He was told the gun isn't actually being produced yet, and it may be awhile before we see them on the streets. Apparently this was originally conceived for military purposes.

·
32,481 Posts
True,it was built for the military. But since the Pentagon and other agencies within the military move in mysterious ways and since they have burned the manufacturers before, one should anticipate that maybe what is going to happen and have the design ready to be civiliianizd and ready to be purchased by the public. Hope to see it in shops soon.

·
32,481 Posts
Hey Kingfisher. One upmanship time. ;D :D In this area they can't find people to deliver the mail. Our part time postman was fired and cited for drunkeness on duty when his mail truck hit a stationery object. We have had 5 different fill in post deliverers a week and that is if the mail comes. What service! ;D :D Going Postal means binge drinking and then driving the truck. Or attempting to. :eek: ::) ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts