Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Im waiting on my NRA membership from Taurus offer I sent it in on feb 19 it's been 2 months how long does it take to recive?It said on the thing that 6-8 weeks but when did taurus sent it to NRA???

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
I bought a new Taurus® in 07/12; got my first magazine in 10/2012.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
It takes a while at least 4 months or so. Also even though I get the free year I still donate some money to them because now they are fighting harder then they ever did for our 2nd Amendment right's.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Not time to panic yet. I am sure the NRA is overwelmed with new membership. I sent mine in the last of Jan so it should be anytime now..

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just got my updated card in the mail yesterday. I sent the info to Taurus the first week of March, so you should be getting yours any day now.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
I received the NRA card in the mail yesterday..:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
My wife and I both got ours last week. We bought the guns in February.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
It was over six months before I got my first Magazine, That was three years ago.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
My wife mailed in her free membership registration the last week in March. Her membership card and everything just came in the mail this morning.

·
Registered
16 Posts
:( Im waiting on my NRA membership from Taurus offer I sent it in on feb 19 it's been 2 months how long does it take to recive?It said on the thing that 6-8 weeks but when did taurus sent it to NRA???

It took me a few months to receive my packet when I bought my PT 140 in December 2012. Considering it was a free membership I figured I could be patient.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
New Taurus received March 25, sent in my form for free membership on the 27th, got my new membership card last week of April.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a question and didn't want to open a new thread...

Since I bought my PT1911 from Gunbroker, am I eligible to get the free NRA membership? I see they want a copy of the store receipt, which I obviously don't have. Can I send a copy of the Gunbroker page instead?

If not, it's no big deal...just wanted to be able to cash in on the deal.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I have a question and didn't want to open a new thread...

Since I bought my PT1911 from Gunbroker, am I eligible to get the free NRA membership? I see they want a copy of the store receipt, which I obviously don't have. Can I send a copy of the Gunbroker page instead?

If not, it's no big deal...just wanted to be able to cash in on the deal.
It is only offered on NIB guns. You should have a printable receipt if you bought it online if I remember right?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I put my receipt up somewhere and can't find it. It is called O F syndrome so I guess I am out of luck getting my NRA membership.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just got my NRA card and membership packet today. Sent it in June 6th. Now I just have to decide where to put those decals...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts