Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Ya'll. I'm a long-time military veteran and retired deputy from Kentucky. Been around firearms all my life. I just bought my very first Taurus ever -- the full sized TH9. No experience with it yet, as I purchased it online and am waiting for delivery. I bought it based on stellar reviews on YouTube and around the web which meant that I had to overcome some serious bias against the company due to past QC issues. I am hoping that Taurus has truly reformed and improved on the quality, because retirement keeps you poor.

Anyone had experiences with this weapon? If so, please reply with your opinions. :cool:

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

Reactions: Pappy50

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
9,101 Posts
Howdy Pappy, glad to have you aboard.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Welcome from Plano, TX. Bought a few guns from Whittaker over in Owensboro. Nice folks in that part of the country.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Landmark Historic site Building Archaeological site Tree

Thank you for your service, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas!
Taurus does have a QA problem.
A few lemons slip through the process, and get sold to the public. Fortunately, they are very few in number.
You're probably going to love your TH9. Enjoy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas!
Taurus does have a QA problem.
A few lemons slip through the process, and get sold to the public. Fortunately, they are very few in number.
You're probably going to love your TH9. Enjoy!

Seems to me that most ALL manufacturers of anything have a few lemons. That doesn't make their products unworthy overall, though. I hear that Taurus has stepped up their game lately. With the features of the TH9, and the price, I just couldn't resist becoming a test-dummy. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts