Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm nelsito, a Taurus newbie from Manila ;)

I presently own a PT 640 PRO which I bought second hand from a friend...I've been trying to look for materials, reviews and articles from the web about my new baby but I can't seem to find any in English (most are in Portuguese!) I also need an owner's manual for this so if there's someone who can help me I'd sure appreciate it very much (kindly PM me please!)

I'm excited to ask, learn and exchange views with all the other Taurus owners here!

Thanks and hope to get to know you guys soon! :D

nelsito

·
Administrator
41,476 Posts
Welcome from West Texas, nelsito! :wave:

Check out Taurus' website for downloadable manuals. And there are lots of knowledgable folks here. :)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
nelsito, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
I would suggest the following manual from Taurus web site. http://www.taurususa.com/pdf/PolymerPistol_manual_low.pdf
It covers all the polymar guns that are sold in the US, and looking at the Brazil site, it seems very similar in style and outside controls.

Welcome from the KY, Horse Country!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot Smokewagon, VegasGuy and Robby....

I'll surely be counting on your knowledge and advice in relation to Taurus firearms :D

Smokewagon....have a cousin who attended Texas...great football team the Longhorns! ;)

VegasGuy....the fun capital of the USA....got a lot of relatives there too....hope to visit Vegas in the near future! :D

Robby, what can I say? Kentucky basketball is legendary! Go Wildcats! ;)

Thanks again for the warm welcome :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hi Nelsito.
Welcome from Minnesota!
In case you can't think of anything for Minnesota, we have The Mall of America,
Paul Bunyan, 10,000 lakes, the original Mayo Clinic. Just thought I'd help you out
. ;D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....nelsito :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun
This forum has some of the best guys and answers you will find anywhere..

Hang on in here and you will have more answers than you know to do with..lol ;)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
thunderjohn said:
Hi Nelsito.
Welcome from Minnesota!
In case you can't think of anything for Minnesota, we have The Mall of America,
Paul Bunyan, 10,000 lakes, the original Mayo Clinic. Just thought I'd help you out
. ;D
Don't forget ThunderJohn and paulrabe78. hahaha

Another Minnesota welcome! :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.