Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

First time shooting it, and all 18 landed in black, not far from center either. I didn't shoot it DA, but then again, why would I? :-\ It makes a good trainer gun for when I get the kids to the range, and a fun lil plinker for me to boot.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Nice shooting gunzrfunz. I've owned two M94s in the past just like yours and they were always a blast (literally) to shoot.

Picked it up just recently? :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Taurus_9mm said:
Nice shooting gunzrfunz. I've owned two M94s in the past just like yours and they were always a blast (literally) to shoot.

Picked it up just recently? :)
Yep, received from my FFL on Wednesday, as matter of fact. Was apprehensive about getting a Taurus wheelie after owning only S&W's, but after shooting it I am pleased.

·
32,492 Posts
Really nice revolver. Makes a great understudy gun to the centerfire revolvers that are similar. Cheaper to shoot and more fun as you have pointed out so well.

HKS Speedloaders make nifty speedloaders that will fit or disappear into a pocket with nine additional rounds at one's disposal. Even being used as a fun gun .22lrf rounds, as tiny as they are, can be made almost fumble free when reloading with the loaders. Makes parents and kids being supervised have a better time.

Very good shooting. That should lay to rest any accuracy questions. :)

There's also the 941 in the twenty two magnum version. Might be needed for anything over hefty bunny weights if hunting slightly heavier game. ;D

·
32,492 Posts
Me thinks this has been posted a dozen times or so. :D And were off.

If one wants to there are rimfire snapcaps available from several companies. Fill the chambers and dry fire for at least several hundred to 5 hundred repetitions. This can be accomplished in small increments or as practice. This should smooth out the action and lighten the trigger pull somewhat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts