Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I have never dealt with these guys, but I feel your pain! Never enough funds to cover all of our firearms needs --especially when the price is good! :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
my LGS had the same thing on sale last weekend same price too............went in, they didnt have one so i walked out with the stainless version for $30.00 more.id look around, cause im in colorado and that web site isint, maybe its a manufacturer sale??

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's a great deal on the Ultralite M85!

(I've never had any dealings with the business that is running the ad.)

·
Registered
14,039 Posts
Thats what I paid for mine from Larry's back 6 to 8 months ago. They are sweet little lightweight pistols. About the same hip hanging weight as my 38spl Magnesium Taurus.

If you like Stainless here is one just a little more money. Even if you don't like stainless it is worth taking a look at the link, the photos are great, just imagine the blue finish.

FWIW: This seller is top notch to do business with. I have recommended him as well as use him as my FFL transfer agent. He has never let me down.

Taurus M85 ultra lite revolver, 38sp, SS, 2" NIB! : Revolvers at GunBroker.com

·
Registered
89 Posts
whats the orange thingy on the wheel in those pics??

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
whats the orange thingy on the wheel in those pics??
Its a temporary snap cap "disc". It takes the place of snap caps for dry firing the revolver. It does not last very long, perhaps less than 100 snaps before it completely fragments.

Reactions: Bryman31

·
Registered
89 Posts
ahhhh, thanks i had no idea LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts