Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well picked up the Stainless Steel 3inch barreled Model 80 today.....I was completely blown away....+ excellent + condition ..newish....I'm very surprised at the polished stainless steel and the overall quality of the gun......I'm a Ruger Six series fan..I own a Speed Six and a Police Six...this guns fit and finish is right in there...by looking at the side plate you would think it was a Model 82 with the screw placement but it marked Model 80....this gun must have been shot very few times and put up..no sign of holster wear or marks....grips are newish looking no marks or scaring ..very nice grain..

I was looking for a utility gun..but his gun is just to nice ..."Safe Queen" I'm afraid.... or trade bait for a collector....

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
You may feel as if your pics don't do the revolver justice...but they certainly convey to the viewer one particularly nice handgun!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Im curious... Where'd you find it?

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
That is awesome!!! I love the older Taurus guns. If you were even close to me I would be thinking of making you an offer...

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
Nice snag...three inch mid frames are awesome pieces with everything "just right" as Goldie Locks would say. :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice revolver! I wish I would have found that one!

·
Registered
88 Posts
looks like a nice find you got there.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
It does look pretty sweet!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the remarks......a fellow is wanting to see it Saturday for a possible trade...he is a S&W Model 10 nut ...but is really interested in this gun....
I'll see what he offers...

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Nice Wheel Gun!!!!

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Taurus in genral will never be much of a collectors item....well, maybe a 100 years from now. Go ahead and shoot and enjoy it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts