Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had experience with a M650 ss? I have found one I may buy. I was also wondering if you can buy aftermarket spring kits for them. I have seen wolf spring kits, but they don't mention the model 650. They do mention M85 and M605 maybe one of them will work? Thanks!:confused:

·
Registered
258 Posts
My guess the 605 springs would work being that the 650 CIA is a .357 magnum. Buy it, shoot it a lot and you may find it doesn't need a spring kit.

·
Premium Member
11,324 Posts
I used to have a blued 650. If you're going to shoot magnums in it, get the Hogue grip. It really helps to tame some brutal recoil.

I had it for about five years and used it in a trade. A damn nice gun, but I'm fickle that way.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I have a SS 650 and can highly recommend it. To me the 357 loads aren't brutal, (maybe my 357 rounds are wimpy) and the 38 loads are easy. I kept the small rubber Taurus grips the guns arrived in and have no plans to change. Since my hands are XL, my pinky finger folds under the grip. Can't use a speed loader quickly because of the grips, so I carry two speed strips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts