Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
32,481 Posts
Got a T.V. schedule? Just kidding. My mind is not what it used to be, if it ever was, and need reminders/schedules written down all the time. :)

Nice video.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Nice Shooting, Snakeytoo!

Was that at 10 yards and 25 yards?

Also, how did you synchronize the inset video with the main video, I'm guessing you just found a common event in both videos (like the first shot) and worked back from there?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Shooting, Snakeytoo!

Was that at 10 yards and 25 yards?

Also, how did you synchronize the inset video with the main video, I'm guessing you just found a common event in both videos (like the first shot) and worked back from there?

The close target is 7 yards and the second set of targets is 25 yards. Well lets just say I know why they use the cue sticks in the movies! Its a pain syncing the videos! I just snap my fingers in the camera frame and just set the start of both videos from that point. Then I just edit out that part.

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
I love my new 608. As soon as Hogue delivers the new grips for it, I will post a photo

Reactions: Snakeytoo

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Excellent shooting, with the guns too!!:D:D Thanks for sharing, I enjoy your videos!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I'm a purist when it comes to my firearms (at least the handguns) I don't like to modify them with any after market things, now for the rifles that's a little different story!

·
Registered
115 Posts
You are incredibly accurate with those guns!??! Especially impressed with the 605 work

·
Registered
115 Posts
Enjoyed that video quite a bit. Better than even some of the Gun Guru's range videos.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts