Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
I don't think so, but it looks a lot like a Bersa I saw at a gun shop today.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have a feeling it has become the 24/7 G2. I doubt we'll ever see it in production. Like the PT140 G2. If Taurus hasn't managed to make a .40 barrel for the PT111 G2 by now, I doubt they ever will.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
What a good lookin' gun! Maybe mailing requests for one to Mark Kresser will get the ball rolling on it.

·
Registered
24,845 Posts
Nice lookin gun!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
The 24/7 G2 pre-dates the PT2011. I think it is more like it became the Millennium G2. There are a number of similarities to the new gun vs. this one. I really think Mark Kresser and Taurus are trying to reduce the no. of available models per some discussions in the recent past to better focus on improving their current offerings.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
I really think Mark Kresser and Taurus are trying to reduce the no. of available models per some discussions in the recent past to better focus on improving their current offerings.
I have been suggesting this for the longest time. I have posted it several times. Too many models gets to be a nightmare.

Reactions: Bender and dallascj

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I have been suggesting this for the longest time. I have posted it several times. Too many models gets to be a nightmare.
I agree. But that 2011 is one gorgeous lookin' gun!! Not sure it became the PT111 G2 since it says its a .40 on the slide.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts