Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't own a revolver, but I am considering purchasing one after I visited a gun show recently. There was a dealer there who had a large number of Taurus handguns. I am a PT145 owner and I am already an admirer of their stylish semi-auto weapons. But, wow, they have really got some beautiful revolvers too. I felt like a kid at a candy store. I wanted to buy one right there, though I am saving my money for another gun show (a bigger one) which is coming to my area this month.

Taurus definitely knows how to make stylish guns... I'll give 'em that.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
They do. IMO the Tracker and Raging Bull series are some of the most aesthetically pleasing revolvers, period. The Colt Anaconda I think is equally as pleasant to behold. I only wish Colt would get back into the double action wheelgun game. :(

·
Registered
959 Posts
Congratulations on your choice of a Tracker 44 magnum...<:))

·
Administrator
40,663 Posts
Yes they do make beautiful revolvers. Every time I go into the range shop I like to check out the semi-autos. And everytime I end up fondling the Taurus revolvers. :thumb: :zzz:

·
Super Moderator
35,593 Posts
Yep. I love this 66. It's superbly accurate and the satin nickel finish is second to none. It has a hue to it that looks even nicer in the hand than this picture can translate.

·
Registered
89 Posts
After getting my PT111 my next gun was going to be a revolver. To me nothing is as pretty as my next purchase... a 605ss 2" snub. Love the satin finish stainless steel.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I really got to get a Taurus revo. They look so cool and from what everyone on here says, they can shoot too.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Esthetically, I would agree with your statement. Taurus, especially revolvers, are perhaps the best looking handguns on the market today. While I try not to base a purchase decision on looks alone it is hard for me not to covet a Raging Bull or another Tracker only because they look so good! The best part is they shoot as well if not better than they look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts