Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
21,944 Posts
Well if you already have it, there aren't many reasons to buy a duplicate. If it's so great you need a backup for peace of mind, or you shoot that model a lot better than any comparable gun. Of course, Titanium models are rare, and that is a great price....

Go for it! Before some jerk sees this thread and snipes it - which would be serious douchebag behavior. :judge:

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have its twin sister which is a matte blue M85. Both of mine are circa 2001.

·
Premium Member
3,636 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Nice gun, but something that light, for carry, I think i'd want at least a pretty bobbed hammer, and even with +P, I think i'd pass on the porting, thinking the recoil reduction not worth the upward flash and extra sound.
There, I have just talked myself out of it! See how easy it is?:)

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Well, let's look at this in a more level headed train of thought. You say that you want it, and have been watching it now for almost a month. I say it's time to do the deed and get that order placed while it's still available.

I have a M85UL and a 856 Magnesium already, if not I would be pretty interested in ordering one.

As for duplicate firearms, I guess that I am one of the few who believes in doing so. It does allow the concealment of like pistols at different locations in the house which means that you are familiar with which ever location that you go to extract your personal protection choice of firearm. Plus if a semi auto then the magazines are also interchangeable.

Be sure to post up some photos of your new Taurus once it arrives.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the encouragement guys! But I'm having too much fun with my current stable of 38 specials...especially my 605 poly protector (357).

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I checked the ad this morning and it has been sold. Did one of us buy it? If not a forum member...maybe they'll become one.

Reactions: jonrjen
1 - 12 of 12 Posts