Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a Taurus M82 with a 4 inch barrel on layaway at Buds. I'm going to be honest with you...I didn't even know Taurus was still making a Model 82 :rolleyes:. I think it's so cool because it reminds me of the S&W model 10...only it has a full lug barrel...and rubber grips (wish it had wood)...but it's also a lot less expensive than a new S&W.

A big factor was the six month layaway from Bud's. And the price was only $330.00. Can't wait to get it. I've been liking my Poly Protector. Six months is a long time, though. :(

·
Registered
205 Posts
Rossi you will love that gun. My brother in law has one and we swap guns at the range once in a while and I really like shooting it. I don't know if it is the weight of the gun but I am more accurate with his model 82 than any other gun I shoot. Six months will be gone before you know it and that is a great price. Enjoy

·
32,534 Posts
Blue 82s are all the 2015 Taurus catalog offers and the Taurus USA site confirms that.

It's a long wait but worth it. The 82 has been a bread and butter gun for Taurus for many, many decades.

My 82 is a stainless model, but one has to love the bluing on the new or older 82s.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Rossi- I agree with all the others-you are going to love the M82! It's handsome, well balanced, and accurate! I got a pair of Taurus wood grips for mine from GunBroker and I like the classic look and the feel of the wood grips. Congratulations, and you know how time flies! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts