Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically the M327 is a model 85. I have been ankle carrying for about a year. Got tired of the flopping around.
I had never considered IWB carry as an option. Did not think it would be comfortable. Given my Finlander Gut....

My buddy finally bugged me enough and told me to try IWB or just shut up about not liking the Ankle carry.

Well I should have tried this a long time ago. Cant even tell its there. not gona tell my buddy that though.
Just told him... Yea its ok..

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
That will work.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
It's amazing what you will like once you try it. I also figured I'd never like IWB carry but that is all I do now

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Yep, I tried the ankle carry for a while, then moved to IWB and that is where is all the time. I plan on moving to shoulder holster for winter as soon as I find one I like.

I think you got right.:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Yes, that will work.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
IWB is my favorite way to carry.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Given a good holster, pants with a big enough waist, and gun belt, I find IWB to be the most comfortable way to carry provided you have a reasonable size gun. I think part of the reason people think IWB is uncomfortable is that they tried it a couple times with a $12 Uncle Mike's nylon holster and their Glock 21, XDm, or similarly sized high cap double stack duty gun.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Good lookin' rig. :icon_gd:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts