Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taurus Judge Holster and Belt with Shell Holders from Very Texas
This Leather Taurus Judge Holster and Belt with 10 Shell Holders has 5 spaces for 410 shells and 5 for 45's. The Belt buckle is made from stainless steel with a rolling buckle. This style belt is not to be worn thru the belt loops, the shell holders are to thick. Further, if it is going to be worn over your pants belt, add 2 inches for a proper fit. Shown with a Texas Star Concho, two other conchos are optional.
http://www.verytexas.com

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Very nice! If I had a Judge, this would be something I had to have for hunting trips and snake control in the woods!

·
Super Moderator
35,456 Posts
Wow, cool rig! I need one of those for my engraved Ruger .45 Colt blackhawk when we get open carry. Be stylin' at the BBQs. :D

·
Administrator
35,629 Posts
Do you make these holsters for any other guns besides The Judge? These holsters look really good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
texastaurusguy said:
Do you make these holsters for any other guns besides The Judge? These holsters look really good.
Hi Texas Taurus Guy,
Yep-as long as we have the gun, we can make any holster. We have a gun room with a good selection, so anytime you are interested in inquiring about a specific holster just email me at [email protected] and I will check our inventory and get you a quote. Thanks for your interest. Be sure to let me know you are form Taurus Armed in your email. Gail

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are also offering this same holster for the new Taurus Judge Model 4510TKR-3SSMAG .45/.410 (3" chamber)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Very Texas,
This is the rig I bought from you guys last year, still happy with it!
JB

Very Texas said:
Taurus Judge Holster and Belt with Shell Holders from Very Texas
This Leather Taurus Judge Holster and Belt with 10 Shell Holders has 5 spaces for 410 shells and 5 for 45's. The Belt buckle is made from stainless steel with a rolling buckle. This style belt is not to be worn thru the belt loops, the shell holders are to thick. Further, if it is going to be worn over your pants belt, add 2 inches for a proper fit. Shown with a Texas Star Concho, two other conchos are optional.
http://www.verytexas.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts