Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,761 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: Made me look :eek: :eek: :eek:

(for just a second I thought that the US Federal government took over management of it last week)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
due to the filing bankrupsy. Feel free to use me as a disposal point for your unwanted
taurus firearms.:D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Bravo! Had me for a split second, then I remembered what day it was. Disappointed I didn't think of this one first.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Now that's just cruel!

·
Registered
27,530 Posts
April fools
Note to jb...
You've got to drag it out longer - make up a news story, include quotes, hook the people. Put a little work into it! :)
Then (maybe) let 'em off the hook.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Note to jb...
You've got to drag it out longer - make up a news story, include quotes, hook the people. Put a little work into it! :)
To do it properly... yes. But I think people would have started to gather rope and look for a tree. :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Note to jb...
I first thought about saying Obama has resigned put I was afraid I'd get shot when i said it was April Fools.

·
Registered
27,530 Posts
To do it properly... yes. But I think people would have started to gather rope and look for a tree. :D
That's when you run around with a chainsaw. :D

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Well when I seen the title of the thread I said WHAT?! and then I seen April fools.....You got me and got me good.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
You got me!

SPAM HIS PM BOX!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts