Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a website where you can buy some Taurus gear? Like a logo T-shirt or hat? Not too fond of the taurus armed.net shirts available. No offense... the website is awesome, shirts not so much. :???:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Taurus24740cal said:
Does anyone know of a website where you can buy some Taurus gear? Like a logo T-shirt or hat? Not too fond of the taurus armed.net shirts available. No offense... the website is awesome, shirts not so much. :???:
Dude I wish I knew also I would love to get a Taurus Beanie for my bald head.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful!! My new wallpaper for work! Most dont know what it is...better then the actual gun huh!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Taurus24740cal said:
You guys need to get some kind of good logo to put on your "taurusarmed.net" hats and shirts. If anyone has any ideas...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im sure it makes it difficult being that the taurus logo is copyrighted. but yes, it would be cool. Maybe some sort of contest to design the logo?

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Taurus24740cal said:
Im sure it makes it difficult being that the taurus logo is copyrighted. but yes, it would be cool. Maybe some sort of contest to design the logo?
Flyer said:
Let's see some ideas. :) I'm always open to suggestions!
Well I am not sure Taurus would object too much, seeing as how they put the logo's on the web site for all to use separately from the regular pages. It is on the dealers link of the home page. http://www.taurususa.com/imagebank/index.cfm along with pictures of most of the guns.

It probably would not take more than a phone call to see for sure.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I for one would love to have a nice thick T- shirt with the Taurus bull logo on the back with a small logo on the left front in black with white logo.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Try eBay. I just scored something REALLY cool with both Taurus logos on it.

It's a surprise- and as soon as I get it I will post a couple pics.

May even resell it here to make a buck.

HOWEVER, if you search for stuff on eBay, try to be specific- or you will end up digging through a couple thousand hits on car parts.

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
crazycatt said:
Try eBay. I just scored something REALLY cool with both Taurus logos on it.

It's a surprise- and as soon as I get it I will post a couple pics.

May even resell it here to make a buck.

HOWEVER, if you search for stuff on eBay, try to be specific- or you will end up digging through a couple thousand hits on car parts.
See your gonna buy them all up and sell them to us TGO's. How about a link to who is selling them on ebay?

·
Banned
23 Posts
Robby said:
See your gonna buy them all up and sell them to us TGO's. How about a link to who is selling them on ebay?
LOL. I bought a one-of-kind item I stumbled upon by accident with a search for "Taurus PT92".

I would certainly be glad to post a link to a specific seller if I knew of one, but it doesn't usually work that way.

I guess to truly be helpful to the original poster and everyone else here, I will advise to search for "Taurus Arms", "Taurus Pistol", or "Taurus Gun". This will prevent y'all from having to wade through 10,000 Ford Taurus car parts.

eBay will email you daily with hits on your search- if you are a member. Be sure to select "Save this search" to receive the emails.

Disclaimer: I am not here to promote eBay. I have mixed feelings about the site. Google "f _ _ _ eBay" and you will discover some folks think they are the biggest "snitches" on the net. Use at your own risk :-\

Oh, by the way, what the heck is a TGO? Taurus Goof Off? :D

(I'm new here.) 8)

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
crazycatt said:
Thanks Doug. Ya know I did actually figure that out on my own- later after I logged out.
No problem. I knew you'd work it out. I just wanted to take the opportunity to answer a question for once, instead of always being the one asking. ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts