·
Registered
25,027 Posts
I love those six shooters

·
Registered
28,713 Posts
Very nice. Fantastic finish.

I never had any use for a single action revolver. Seemed silly when you could have a double action.
Then I bought one. They sure do shoot nice.

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Congrats on the Gaucho. I have also become a fan of the single action six shooters. Currently have one in 22lr/22mag and two in 45 Long Colt. Just love the way they feel in the hand and love that distinctive click, click, click, click when the hammer is cocked. in fact, I'm playing with mine right now. :)

·
Administrator
41,076 Posts
Nice pistola! :thumb: I'm a single action fan too.

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Looks very cool, CB. As a recent owner of the Heritage (now owned by Taurus) Rough Rider Big Bore in .357 Magnum, I'm interested in hearing how your new single action shoots.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Great looking revolver!

I just love shooting the .45 Colt out of my Judge. :)

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
30,023 Posts
Nice revolver!

I love a good single action!

·
Premium Member
11,331 Posts
NICE :thumb:

Not meant as a criticism, but if any pistol is screaming out for stag grips, it's that one.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Ohhhh - I am droooling over my keyboard looking at your Gaucho! Congratulations on such a wonderful acquisition!! I know you' enjoy it!

I just got my Taurus Gaucho 357 7 1/2" out of the FFL lock up after almost 3 months of waiting for my state paperwork to come back. I shot it this morning - it's sweeeeet, and very, very accurate. I did really well, but after about 35 rounds my wrist was no longer up to the payload ( I am a geeze-ette, after all) so I need to do some exercise to help with that.!

I have been looking and looking and looking for a 7 1/2" Gaucho in 45 lc. So far - no luck! I'll keep on looking, but mean while this 357 is keeping me happy! I just love SA revolvers! There's something very "Zen" about punching each round out and thumbing the hammer back for each shot... If your Gaucho shoots as well as my Gaucho, I know that you are "in love", too! Have fun, enjoy it - and by the way, my husband had a heck of a time removing the cylinder pin, I couldn't do it at all - after we got it out, we found some burrs on the end which we polished off, now all is well!!:)

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Aha! The roscoe I've been looking for!

Congratulations on the beautiful find!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts