·
Super Moderator
36,046 Posts
Nice purchase!

Reactions: MARINEDIVISIONTWO

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
I'd say that is a ridiculous price. These are going on GunBroker used for more than that! There are a few "comparison" videos and reviews on the Internet, but if I recall, there ain't much difference. By far and away the BIGGEST difference is the warranty. The G2 had the old-fashioned lifetime warranty, while the G2C has the new-fashioned original purchaser lifetime warranty. The G2C was Taurus's answer to the settlement--produce a cheap gun, call it a millennium so it would satisfy the careless eyes of the court, and don't let the warranty follow the gun.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That is a steal (you thief LOL).

That said there was a period with rebate of $35 and prices as low as $189 (add tax and background). You beat that HANDS Down. I paid $189.99 plus tax and background in 2016.

I have the Millennium G2 since 2016 (maybe 1000 rounds). Long time since I remember any Failures to Function.

Also, TAURUS has reinstated Lifetime Warranty on all guns (original owner).

Maybe some minor differences in the G2C vs G2 other than the lock feature. However, as far as I know the main thing is the feature on a G2 that allows a lock down (screw on side of slide) was removed on the G2C.

Not having that should make the trigger pull back to break point smoother as the G2C does not have the little cut out in the striker.

That said, my trigger has smoothed out from having some scratch / notch on pull back to break point. Perhaps smoothed out due to use, but I did take the striker out and smooth it up (that seemed to be an instant help). Pretty easy to take striker out (check U-Tube).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts