Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my 24/7 pro duo-tone in 9mm today. It looks very sharp! I almost hate to shoot and holster it. I typically like my pistols with some "character" marks from use. Any thoughts?

CSTripp

·
Administrator
35,622 Posts
Hey - I'd shoot Jesse Jame's gun if I got my hands on it.....let 'er rip !! :guns: :shooter:
:shooter:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of a duo-tone, I've never seen one and if I have it's not been called that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
They're nice, but not too nice to shoot. Mine still has no marks actually, despite holstering and shooting over 500 rounds through it.

I posted pics of mine in this forum when I bought it a couple weeks back

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I like the looks of it,think im gonna look into one,Makes me want to shoot it. :shooter: :shooter: :shooter:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
Hey - I'd shoot Jesse Jame's gun if I got my hands on it.....let 'er rip !! :guns: :shooter:
Me too. I don't buy guns to look at. I buy them to shoot them! :shooter: :shooter:

·
Registered
671 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
Me too. I don't buy guns to look at. I buy them to shoot them! :shooter: :shooter:
+1

They're tools not something to be compared to the Sixteenth chapel.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
who says you cant admire a good looking gun.doesnt mean i want to place it on the mantel hell im gonna shoot it.lol

·
22,058 Posts
All my guns are duo tone after a range session or a match. Stainless and powder grey. :D

Shoot, clean and then admire. Repeat this process often..

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
airwrench said:
All my guns are duo tone after a range session or a match. Stainless and powder grey. :D

Shoot, clean and then admire. Repeat this process often..
+1 :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts