Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my latest catalog from CDNN Sports. 2012-1. Pages 2-9 are full of various models of revolvers and pistols, including Judges.

Taurus magazines, the OEMs, are on sale on page 74 for the high caps, Mec-Gars on page 76, standard (10 or less) on page 91.

They are in-stock, and shipping is fast.

Guns must go through an FFL, like anywhere else, and you have to have the information ready when you buy.

Prices are the same for cash or credit cards.

They also have an ever-changing list of makes, models, and styles of other major manufacturers pistols, revolvers, rifles, and shotguns. You can also sign up for email specials. I've been buying from them for over a decade, without a single complaint.

If you don't have a catalog, they allow you to view, and/or download, a copy on their web-site. If you've got a hankering for something Taurus, at a good price, this is a good place to visit.

They also handle various used guns, such as the CZ82, in 9x18, and even have spare mags. Police trade-ins are also listed.

Check it out at Buy Gun Accessories, Hi-Capacity Mags, Scopes, Gun Parts & More at CDNN Sports, Inc.. Your dealer can also access it at TARGETSPORTSINC.COM FFL holders get a trade discount.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Anybody know why they are selling Taurus guns so cheap? Are these discontinued models?

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They buy from other Distributors who have over-stocks. They also buy from manufacturers who have over-runs.

·
Registered
29,899 Posts
I' ve had very good service from CDNN.

The only thing I' ve ever bought from them that I had trouble with were some Glock magazines.

One phone call to their customer service got them exchanged within 48 hrs. no questions asked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts