Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum for a long time and always read about the 6 - 8 week sometimes months turn around for firearm repairs so I signed up to share my experience
after approximately 10000 trigger pulls about 3000 of them live fire on my pt 111 g2 the trigger spring broke+
I was not pleased about the possibility of months with out my pistol as I use it daily with a g sight training laser hence the thousands of trigger pull anyway on to my experience
drop off my g2 on Monday for shipping
Taurus received it on Tuesday
pistol was repaired on Wednesday
shipped on Thursday
Friday picked up from local FedEx and went to range
true story

·
Super Moderator
36,004 Posts
Wow...love good news. Welcome from Northern Illinois! That PT 111 G2's are great guns.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Wow! That is fast!
I think that's the fastest turnaround I've heard.
I sent a PT-111 G2 in, and had it returned in 3 weeks, and I was happy with that.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have been happy dealing with TAURUS on a Spectrum that had two problems and sent back two times (final result is all OK), and Heritage that had cosmetic flaws (all OK).

As I remember -- like 3 weeks on turn around and I am OK.

Then I don't expect they could have enough techs to fix every gun that comes in the same day they get it. ????

Main thing is they take care of things (and consider the price of their guns compared to some of the other MFGs with double, triple, five times the price.

·
22,290 Posts
Welcome aboard Chinad! Service can't get any better than that!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! That is fast!
I think that's the fastest turnaround I've heard.
I sent a PT-111 G2 in, and had it returned in 3 weeks, and I was happy with that.

thank for the welcome guys South Florida here

I started the process 2 months before I got around to shipping (2 month old case number may have helped) and I live inside 30 miles of repair center so maybe those factors may have affected results, I was surprised when I saw FedEx note on my door wasn't expecting it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts