Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post a great experience with customer service with Taurus.
I am very sorry I didn't get the lady's name.
I called with an issue with 24/7 Pro in .45 acp. I traded for it just last week. The gun was built back in 2007 I believe.
One of the magazines just wouldn't feed the ammo out of it. The other worked OK.
When I talked with the lady, she took the complaint and told me she would send out two NEW magazines.
That is great service for a gun I bought used.
I have bought three Taurus fire arms new and three used now. I have called their customer service a couple of times now and the other times I ordered parts that had failed. (both on used guns).
This time I was very surprised with her answer to just send me new mags.
Great service and support of their product.

Sounds like more Taurus purchases in my future with this kind of support for their product.

I should say thanks for the posts in the 24/7 section. They helped with figuring out the problem to start with.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
It is accounts like yours, coupled with my absolute affinity for Taurus handguns since 1991, that keeps me coming back to their brand over and over again.

Thanks for sharing this account with us, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
This is a great story about customer service. I have not needed to use customer service yet, but there is hope that it will be handled correctly if I need to use it.

·
Super Moderator
26,970 Posts
Thank you for posting. In the service business there 6 negatives for every positive because the days of people talking about "Good service" are dying. Delightful to hear. I will be talking to customer service probably next week about 2 problems I am having with my Taurii...I will post good or bad.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I have needed to send 2 Taurus back for repair, both while still under 1 year of ownership, but I have ordered parts from Taurus on 3-4 different occasions and always recieved very good polite service.
Now i realize that not everyone reports this type of good service.
But i honetsly beleive that Taurus has tried to clean up its act as to how customers are met and dealt with in general over the past few months, and i do firmly believe this can only be a plus for the company and it firearms.
as Taurus is more inclined to attract the new gun owner (prices) and therefore its built into the system that they will have more complaints due to inexperinced buyers regardless of how good the product or the customer service.
the question is will Taurus be able to cope with new cost of customer satisfaction without price increases?
only time will tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts