Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that there are not many photos of custom Taurus grips, and aftermarket options seem more limited than for other males. I’m hoping that you all will help solve that problem. Please post photos of your guns with custom, aftermarket, modified grips. If possible give us a bit of info about what they are and where you got them.

Im waiting on these currently. Bought on eBay for $37, for my m327b2 I’m hoping they arrive before my birthday which is just a bit over a month away. Maker/Seller is Jaruwan.p from Thailand. His grips are pretty well known to be great bargains and this is my first set from him. I’m hoping to not be disappointed.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,221 Posts
The only aftermarket grips I have are the ones I make myself. Not too difficult as the only pistols I have are 1911's and I'm not quite ready to change out grips on my Pietta or Heritage SAAs.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I'll start off with these from Crimson Trace (P/N: LG-385, bought from eBay, of course)....

IMG_2037.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG

They're rubberized like the Hogues, but come with an integrated laser.

Retail on these is in the $250 range, but they're worth every penny.

·
Administrator
40,361 Posts
Raasco Grips for the PT1911s, as well as Sid Ryan, that does scrimshaw and polymer work.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Here are a couple pairs of Hogue wood grips:

IMG_3219.jpg

Designed to fit the "large framed" Taurus revolvers. Both purchased from eBay.....(In the $60-$70 range).

I love the way these feel.

Reactions: Lomax and nevadabob

·
23,071 Posts
Ah, yes, Altamont. Great grips. This took some modification, since the View/non-View has a curved grip frame.

YsfBp8hJ_o.jpeg

·
23,071 Posts
Yes, it is. But the sights are surprisingly good - once you paint them.

·
Premium Member
11,246 Posts
The Public Defender grips are actually from Taurus, but they don't carry that grip for that frame anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: ifithitu

·
Registered
15,221 Posts
Anyone know where you can find those bronze or brass Taurus Conches?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Here's my blued Model 66 with E-Bay grips. Feel great and look even better!

Bob

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts