Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota. Can't help with the problem as the gun is so new. Call Taurus CS and discuss it with them.

·
Super Moderator
40,709 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

Can you be a little more specific? Are you limp wristing? Is is a certain brand ammo?

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
Given the gun has very little mass overall, limp wristing would be my guess. These light weight semi autos can be a pain because you have to hold them tighter than a full sized .45 to prevent extraction/ejection problems.

·
Super Moderator
40,709 Posts
I would read up on the TCP issues regarding extracting since there is not enough of a data base available on the Curve. Mechanically I bet they are very similar.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Call Taurus CS and talk to them, it is your best bet.

Mario Fictional character Angry birds Games

·
Registered
9,356 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
29,939 Posts
Given the gun has very little mass overall, limp wristing would be my guess. These light weight semi autos can be a pain because you have to hold them tighter than a full sized .45 to prevent extraction/ejection problems.
I agree. Try hding it like you are trying to squeeze the life out of it then ever so slightly reduce the pressure of your grip.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
The Curve is a tiny gun you need to hold on to it like grim death to make sure your solid enough to allow it to run. This is true with most mouse guns

·
Banned
519 Posts
steps to get it figured out.

is it just one brand of ammo? ie, only federal does this
or is it more of a "only bullets under 90grains/900 fps do this"

can you show a series of pics of this particular gun pulling a cartridge out of the chamber?

·
Registered
37,216 Posts
HMM? my first question would be are we talking about a ejection problem as stated or a extraction problem?
often called the same but they are not.
IF ejection problem how is that a problem?
hanging in the slide port, not ejecting far enough? ejecting straight up in the air, not leaving the slide?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts