Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get Taurus Clothing? They never sell it. Once about Six years ago we got some hats that said"Taurus Sales Pro" there is a picture of a guy pointing a Revolver. It's kind of a lame hat but it's all I have come up with. Any body got any pull out there? Evan a patch will do.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Not sure how Taurus would feel about us making our own shirts but if they don't have a problem with it then you can go to fred bear designs and have any shirt style you want made up.

·
Registered
790 Posts
We could probably use Taurus Armed.Net but probably not their copyright logo without permission.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Very cool! We'd have to check into the licensing, maybe Taurus would be interested.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'm sure if we are promoting them in a possative way they wont have a problem with it, seeing as they dont sell any stuff like that themselves then we would not being making knock offs or anything. Its basically free advertisment for them too

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good looking Shirts and Hat. How could they not like it.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Actually ... I was thinking something a little simpler in design. I think that may be a little much for screen printing ... I dunno, not sure how all that works.

Let me get my computer back up and running and I will see if I can come up with something.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If we go through fred bear designs they can screen print what ever we want ont he shirts. They would have no problem doing that design above. I don't have photoshop anymore or I would try something defferent. Give me a buzz if you need some help with ideas, I have tons of ideas just no way to get them down on paper so to speak

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Those look good MPanova. :) Are you sure you weren't a fashion designer in another lifetime?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I really like the corporate Taurus logo and I would be interested in buying at least one shirt. Would Taurus consider selling some to Forum members?

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I dunno ... with the pink gun and all, that may be your past life shining through. :p

I will contact Taurus about using thier logo.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I remember reading that Taurus was going to reintroduce some Taurus swag this year. Lets hope!

As for TA.net gear, there is always the TA stuff at Cafe Press.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I remember reading that Taurus was going to reintroduce some Taurus swag this year. Lets hope!

As for TA.net gear, there is always the TA stuff at Cafe Press.
Whomever on this Forum that is authorized to add items to that Cafe Press account really, really, really needs to get some decals on that list!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts