Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get Taurus Clothing? They never sell it. Once about Six years ago we got some hats that said"Taurus Sales Pro" there is a picture of a guy pointing a Revolver. It's kind of a lame hat but it's all I have come up with. Any body got any pull out there? Evan a patch will do.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Not sure how Taurus would feel about us making our own shirts but if they don't have a problem with it then you can go to fred bear designs and have any shirt style you want made up.

·
Registered
790 Posts
We could probably use Taurus Armed.Net but probably not their copyright logo without permission.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Very cool! We'd have to check into the licensing, maybe Taurus would be interested.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I'm sure if we are promoting them in a possative way they wont have a problem with it, seeing as they dont sell any stuff like that themselves then we would not being making knock offs or anything. Its basically free advertisment for them too

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Actually ... I was thinking something a little simpler in design. I think that may be a little much for screen printing ... I dunno, not sure how all that works.

Let me get my computer back up and running and I will see if I can come up with something.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
If we go through fred bear designs they can screen print what ever we want ont he shirts. They would have no problem doing that design above. I don't have photoshop anymore or I would try something defferent. Give me a buzz if you need some help with ideas, I have tons of ideas just no way to get them down on paper so to speak

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Those look good MPanova. :) Are you sure you weren't a fashion designer in another lifetime?

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I remember reading that Taurus was going to reintroduce some Taurus swag this year. Lets hope!

As for TA.net gear, there is always the TA stuff at Cafe Press.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.