Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was submitting a question to Heritage Manufacturing and noticed the address was exactly the same as where I send my Tuarus (& Rossi) for repairs.

I looked it up and Taurus bought them in 2012.
Hopefully they will standardize the Lifetime Warranty as Taurus and Rossi handguns.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
You need to hang out here a little more. :icon_ poke:

Just a little over a year ago they moved the whole Heritage Plant to the Taurus Plant so they would all be in the same place.

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Yup, the Heritage revolvers are made it the Taurus plant in Miami. They are nice too. I had a chance to watch them being made a couple of times. There is just something special about the old single action revolvers.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a Heritage and while it seems somewhat cheap I like it. Never paid attention to the Miami address on it before.......hmmm

I am a firm believer that good firearms don't have to cost a fortune......(I love Savage rifles too including Stevens model 200 line)

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I used to deliver to Heritage Mfg regularly......but let me tell you a story about [seems somewhat cheap] quality......

My son and daughter owned a gun store, took in lots of trades, etc. They gave my wife a 6.5" Rough Rider .22lr
[mfg in 1999] in 2011 ?......with the original box. It was slightly used. In the box was a coupon for the .22magnum
cylinder, send it in with $9.99 to get the extra cylinder. I thought....WTH......of course I did.
Not only did they honor the coupon........but it performs as if it were custom fit...I SWEAR IT !
It is the ONLY cylinder she shoots in it, and it is ACCURATE !
She even has wooden target grips on it.....
In fact, you should check out accessories for these.....the grips, leather, etc. are super reasonable.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I thought of another handgun made in Miami!

LOL......

An RG Industries model RG14S .22........... yes I bought one a long time ago.......still junk lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts