Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first I wondered if I should post this but then I said, "What the heck. This is the internet!"

I personally think it would be awesome if Taurus had a "Blue Thunder" line of revolvers. A .357 mag- 8 round cyl, a .41 mag- 6 shot (7 shot???) cyl and a .44 mag- 6 shot cylinder.

Barrel lengths would be 3, 4 and 5 inches with or without porting. The revolvers would be "Raging Bull" frames without the forward cylinder release, just the rear one and naturally instead of it saying "Raging Bull" on the barrel it would say "Blue Thunder". The grip insert would be bright blue instead of the bright red and yellow like the other "raging" series.

Lastly the finishes would be blue, stainless or spectrum blue titanium nitride finish like they have/had on their titanium snubby. Like this for example:

Sorry, it's the only example I could find! Only look at the finish! ;D

Well, at least I think it has merit. That or perhaps I'm just :loco:

·
Registered
73 Posts
The "blued" finish is beautiful, the grips and gold highlights are "pimpalicious" or not good... However, I do think the gun would look good as you described.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys, what part of "only look at the finish" did you not understand! ;) ;D

If I coulda found a pic of the non pimped titanium blue revo with standard grips I would have posted that instead!

Anyway's I'm glad folks finally posted on this. I was starting to hear crickets chirping. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts